In the Adult Development clinic, players sign up for class because they have much specific tennis and general experience that enables them to try new ideas and activities in a comfortable and appropriate environment. They have made the decision personally to learn and or play tennis in their spare time so high quality programs that are enjoyable and purposeful are essential for them. Most adults sign up for class for general learning but some of them come for individual needs which help them become better players.
Often the adult wants to improve a specific stroke like the backhand volley in order to be a better double player, or play in a league and the challenge of doing so will be taken on. Many adults book sessions in order to get a good hit or want to play points. That’s why our adults tennis program is been designed with different teaching skills and style to satisfy the needs of our adult players by putting the player’s needs first , modify his own behavior in response to the player , demonstrate high standard of personal behavior all the time an treat every player in a consistent and fair manner at all time . This program is designed for any adult 20 – 90 years old. This age group level of play can be beginner/ intermediate and semi-advance . The number of players in a clinic is 3 to 8 per court for a 1h 30 min training .
The objective in this program is to take every player through the entire game situation in single and double when learning and developing all techniques and tactics to improve their motor skills to become better and competitive players.
A suggested structure of the adults’ tennis program
- Intro the game situations
- Learn to Rally – Basic Techniques / developing consistency from the baseline
- Developing a basic serve and return
- Learning/ playing with tie break scoring
- Moving the opponent from the baseline and maintaining good position
- Moving the opponent using a basic serve and return
- Understanding court positioning in singles
- Learning to score in a set/match
- Learning to play from the net in singles
- Combining different games situation in singles
- Learning to play basic double as a team/ doubles court positioning
- Playing one up, one back formation
- Serve a return in doubles
- Learning to play from the net in doubles
- Playing singles and doubles with normal scoring
- Plating a singles and doubles competition experimenting with different game situations and game styles
Adult Development Clinic Rates
Family Discount Clinic Rates
If you have need to receive a quote ask one of our coaches for an estimate
|The first clinic a player attends
|50% off the class
|Family member discount
(applies to all additional family member’s clinics attending classes)
|15% off one student’s package and drop in fee
|15% off one clinic
for the person who is referring the clinic to their friend.
|Racquet warm up
|Skill development / Game situation
|4:00 pm – 5:30 pm